SEN Info Report
Special Educational Needs
Sharps Copse Primary School SEN Information Report
HOW DOES THE SCHOOL KNOW IF CHILDREN NEED EXTRA HELP AND WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I THINK MY CHILD HAS SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS?
At Sharps Copse Primary School children are identified as having SEN through a variety of ways including the following:-
- Liaison with Nursery and attached advisors or previous school
- Child performing below age expected levels
- Concerns raised by Parent
- Concerns raised by teacher
- Liaison with outside agencies such as Health and Speech.
Read more: SEN information report sept 2017
Hants Local Offer Link: Hants Local Offer